Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What is the white and gray looking on my eyes?

top part of the iris of my eye i notice a gray white looking color on the iris of my eye its not a thin line it looks like its spread like into the iris part of my eye i was wandering if its something i should be concern about im wandering what is it i know there is a thin circle around the iris of the eye but this is actually going into the iris .if you have an ideal what it is please answer and please don't answer if you have insults. sometimes my vision its not blurry but more like if you wake up and the focus is off not in a blurry way ......its kinda hard to explain you have to blink a little to get the focus right i dont know .i havent been to the doctor because the focus isnt blurry but i just notice the stain because i thought i had something in my eye and i notice the stain

No comments:

Post a Comment